1430 Heat Insulation Alumina Silicate Ceramic Fiber Cloth
|FOB Price:||US $15 / Roll|
|Min. Order:||1 Roll|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Roll||US $15/ Roll|
|Production Capacity:||200 Ton/ Month|
|Transport Package:||Inner Plastic Bag + Outer Carton or Pallet|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: 1430 Temperature
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Coiled
- Usage: Heat Insulaiton
- Temperature: 1430
- Moisture Content (%): 0.5
- Ultimate Strength (≥ MPa): 0.5
- Shrinkage (1800f, 3h): < 3%
- Trademark: YH
- Origin: Zibo City, Shandong Province, China
- Refractoriness (℃): 1430
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Alumina-Silicate Ceramic Fiber
- Theoretical Density (Kg/M3): 500+/-15
- Thickness (mm): 1.5-6
- Loss on Ignition: 18
- Thermal Conductivity: 0.20W/M.K
- Certificate: ISO 9001 & SGS
- Specification: SGS, ISO9001
- HS Code: 6168061010
Packaging & Delivery
|Plastic bag inside,and Carton box outside OR according to the needs of customers.|
|Delivery Detail:||3-7 days after payment|
Heat Insulation Alumina Silicate Ceramic Fiber Cloth
A. Product Description
1260 Ceramic Fiber Cloth is a cost effective industrial cloth manufactured from ceramic fiber yarn,
reinforced by a core of glass filament or stainless steel wire for high strength retention at elevated
temperatures, ideal for most high temperature applications up to 1260C.
B. Ceramic Fiber Cloth Characteristics:
1. Excellent insulating performance.
2. Low thermal conductivity.
3. Excellent tensile performance.
4. Excellent high-temperature resistance.
5. Non-toxic, harmless and no bad influence on environment.
6. Excellent electric insulation.
7. Excellent anti-corrosion of acid, oil and vapor
C. Ceramic Fiber Cloth Technical Index:
|Item||Ceramic fiber Cloth|
Fiber glass filament: 800C
Steel wire: 800-1260C
(72h in 10% NaOH/H2SO4)
|Loss on ignition|
D. Ceramic Fiber Cloth Applications:
Typical applications of ceramic fiber cloth include: expansion joints, safety blankets, curtains, welding blankets, protective and insulating covers, shields, gaskets, cable or pipe wrapping, etc. It has been widely used in welding, foundry works, aluminum and steel mills, boiler insulation and seal, shipyards, refineries, power plants and chemical plants.
F. Ceramic Fiber Cloth Standard Sizes:
1. Thickness: 1.5, 2, 3, 5, 6mm
2. Width: 1000mm, 1200mm
3. Length: 30m, 50m or according to customer's requirement