Hot Alumina Magnesia Castable for Steel Ladle China Supplier
|FOB Price:||US $400 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $400/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||3000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Per Month|
|Transport Package:||25 Kg Sacks|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YH-Castable
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Powder
- Al2O3 Content (%): 30-90
- MGO Content (%): 5-8
- Sample: Free
- Contens: Corundum/Spinel
- Specification: SGS, ISO
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Alumina Block
- Sio2 Content (%): 10-20
- Size: Customized
- Installation Mode: Casting
- Trademark: YH
- Origin: Zibo, Shandong, China
High alumina-spinel castables
Refractory castable is one of the unshaped refractory materials.
It is made of refractory aggregate, refractory powder, binders and other additives.
It is loose, No fixed shape,Has high liquidity, Casting and vibration molding,Can use directly
or use after add appropriate water or other liquid.
It is one of the new type refractory material of don't need calcination
1. Good fluidity,
2. Appropriate solidification time;
3. Save time, fast and convenient;
4. High strength, long life,
5. Good insulation properties;
6. High temperature resistance,
7. Corrosion resistance and good thermal shock resistance.
1. Furnaces of metallurgy industry, heat treatment furnace.
2. Furnace of incineration of garbage, recirculating fluidized bed furnace.
3. Furnaces of chemical industry and construction industry.
1. Scale: Three subsidiaries and one branch company
2. Output: 180,000 ton refractory products
3. Output value: Reached 350million yuan
4. Number of staff: 650 people
5. Certification: IS09001:2000, ISO14001,BV and TUV certification
6. History: Specialized in manufacturing refractory products about 27 years
7. Main products: Shaped products such as refractory brick, refractory nozzle,
ceramic fiber, slide gate, etc; unshaped products including repair, construction and
casting mixes and mortars.
8. Trading nation: More than 20 countries, such as Thailand, Indonesia, Pakistan,
Saudi Arabia, South Africa,Turkey, Iran, Iraq and so on.
Q1: Are you a manufacture or trader?
A: Factory+trade (mainly for manufacturing, also do some business of related products).
Q2: What's the MOQ of trial order?
A: No limit,We can offer the best suggestions and solutions according to your requirements.
Q3: After an order is confirmed,when to deliver?
A: According to your order quantity, normally, 15-25 days after deposit received.
Q4: Is your company accept customization?
A: We have our own factories and excellent technical team, and we accept OEM service.
Q5: What certificates do you have?
A: ISO9001, BV and Test Report, we can do other necessary certification according to your requirements.
Q6: Can you offer samples?
A: Of course,samples are total free! Freight should be paid by buyers.
W are able to provide a range of industrial refractory products and insulating materials including:
1.High quality dry-pressed alumina bricks ranging from 35 to 95 per cent alumina content. Yaohua manufactures three varieties of alumina brick:
1)Fired High Alumina Bricks
2)Chemically Bonded High Alumina Bricks
3)Superduty and Fireclay Bricks
2.Conventional cement-bonded castables which, with accurate formulation, provide excellent consistency and performance;
3.Conventional castable gunning (includes standard gunning and enhanced abrasion-resistant gunning and non-wetting to molten aluminium grades) which are made to cover a full gamut of applications and temperatures up to 1850c;
4.High temperature mortars to bind fire bricks and high temperature concrete;
5.Low cement casting which are based on state-of-the-art refractory castable technology, using the highest quality aggregates, cements and additives;
6.Low cement gunning combines the superb physical properties of low cement castables, with the speed and ease of installation by gunning;
7.Self-flow castables (both conventional and low cement) are designed for ease of installation;
8.Strong basic monolithic refractories which have a unique bonding system and provide excellent resistance to molten metals;
9.Insulating castable monolithics for use up to 1800c;
10.Mouldables provide both strength and volume constancy no matter what the temperature range;
11.Clay and alumina based jointing mortars.