Activated Alumina for Adsorbent
|FOB Price:||US $1 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1/ Ton|
|Production Capacity:||6000 Metric Ton/Metric Tons Per Year|
|Transport Package:||5kg/Bag, 800kg/Jumbo Bag, 150kg/Steel Drum|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Money Gram|
- Model NO.: YH-Activated Alumina
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Ball
- Other Name: Aluminum Oxide, Desiccant, Activated Alumina Drier
- Color: White
- Bulk Density: 0.72g/Ml
- Static Water Adsorption: 17.8%
- Specification: SGS, ISO
- HS Code: 2818200000
- Refractoriness (℃): 1580< Refractoriness< 1770
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Alumina
- Purity(%): 93
- Size: 1-2mm, 2-3mm, 3-5mm, 4-6mm
- Surface Area: 300m2/G
- Trademark: YH
- Origin: Shandong, China
Activated alumina, also called/used as aluminum oxide, desiccant, activated alumina drier, adsorbent, catalyst carrier, de-fluorination, etc. Activated alumina has high porous structure, high surface area-to-mass ratio and pole-molecular absorbent property, as well as great properties like high selectivity, high rate of absorbent, high resistant to thermal stock etc. Use desiccant to reduce initial cost, save operating cost and energy consumption.
· Low abrasion for less dusting during tower depressurization or loading, and ensures low pressure drop and a reduced chance of plugging the after-filter.
· Resistant to liquid water - Activated Alumina will not shrink, swell, soften nor disintegrate when immersed in water. Water slugging will not fracture the alumina beads. High adsorption capacity of the desiccant can be restored after complete regeneration.
· High crush strength for minimizing dust formation while loading desiccant into dryer towers, this feature also enables activated alumina to be used as a pre-bed material when other types of desiccants are needed.
· Uniform bead size of Activated Alumina provides low pressure drop to minimize channeling and ensures utilization of the full bed column section
· In regenerative drying systems, activated alumina beds has long service life
· Drying of organic liquids such as LPG, propylene, butene, etc
· Drying of steam cracked liquids, cyclohexane, gasoline, chlorine- and fluorinated hydrocarbons, aromatic solvents, etc.
· Drying of air and gases such as cracked gases, catalytic reforming recycle gas, synthesis gas, methyl chloride, natural gas, LNG, etc.
· Drying of hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, CO2, etc.
· Purification of gases and liquids (removal of metallic traces, BF3, TBC, HCl, HF and fluorinated hydrocarbons).
· Catalyst for Claus conversion in sub dew point processes.
· Air drying (PSA, TSA) and air separation
· Drier for instrument air, supersonic wind tunnel, compressed air
· Gas drying in air separation plants, inert and rare gases, Hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, CO2.
· Activated alumina for hydrogen-generation
· Activated alumina used for fluorine treatment for H2O2 as well as absorbent of pollution material, such as H2S, SO2, HF and paraffin in the water and gas
|Physical Specs|| |
|Chemical Specs|| |
Contact Yaohua refractories for Activated Alumina, desiccant or other refractory raw material to save you both time and money!
Call us at +86 18766959717 or email us for your refractory raw material, chemical additives or minerals need!