Ceramic Fibre Yarn with Stainless Steel Reinforced
|FOB Price:||US $3-10 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $3-10/ Ton|
|Transport Package:||Woven Bags|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union, Paypal|
- Model NO.: YH
- Feature: Long Time Materials
- Shape: Sewing
- Temperature: 1260c
- Trademark: YH
- Origin: China
- Refractoriness (℃): 1260c
- Type: Refractory Material
- Material: Ceramic Fibre
- Reinforced: Stainless Steel Wire 310
- Specification: 1.5kg/ROLL 5KG/ROLL
2. Temperatuer up to 1260C
3. High strength
4. For heat insulation
High Temperature Ceramic Fiber Yarn Description:
1. High Temperature Ceramic Fiber Yarn is manufactured from high quality alumina-silica ceramic fiber and has been mechanically twisted to give it tensile strength.
2. High Temperature Ceramic Fiber Yarn is available as E-glass or stainless steel wire reinforced yarn from 425 tex to 2500 tex in single, two or three plies.
3. High Temperature Ceramic Fiber Yarn can be woven, plaited into numerous forms of products which are strong,
chemically stable and exhibit superior thermal properties, ideal for most industrial high temperature applications.
4. Product made of High Temperature Ceramic Fiber Yarn resist attack from most corrosive agents, except hydrofluoric, phosphoric acids and concentrated alkalis.
5. High Temperature Ceramic Fiber Yarn STYLE 4300: Ceramic Fiber Yarn With Fiberglass Filament insert.
High Temperature Ceramic Fiber Yarn Package:
1. 1.25kg/roll, 24rolls/ctn; or 1.25/kg/roll, 40rolls/plastic woven bag.
High Temperature Ceramic Fiber Yarn Application:
1. High temperature gaskets.
2. Making cloth, tape, rope, etc.
3. Sewing thread for high temperature textiles.
High Temperature Ceramic Fiber Yarn Tech Data:
|Thermal Conductivity(Hot face),w/m.k||0.12~0.13(300°C)|
|Heating liner shringkage(%)||<=3.5(1000°C*3h)|
|High-temperature loss on lgnition||10||15||20||15||20||25|
|Safe working temp°C||<=1000||<=450|
|Acid-resistance and alkali-resistance%||50(10% NaoH After 72 hours)|
50(10% N2S04 After 72 hours)
|Reinforced material||Stainless Steel||Glass filament|